The Communication Institute of Greece (COMinG) organises its
4th Annual International Conference on Communication and Management (ICCM2018), 23-26 April 2018, in Athens, Greece
This year we also propose a Panel on EDUCATION!
The aim of this cross-disciplinary conference is to bring together academics, students, researchers and professionals from different disciplines and cultural backgrounds, so as to encourage them present their work, communicate, exchange and collaborate. Academics and professionals can participate by presenting a paper, chairing a session, organising a panel, or even just by being an observer.
This year we propose a Panel on Education, as a part of ICCM2018 with Dr Jacqueline Stefkovich , Ac. Member COMinG & Professor Emeritus, The Pennsylvania State University, USA (Head of the Panel) and Ailson J. De Moraes (responsible for the teaching education part of the panel). To register for the Panel on Education, please use ICCM2018_AT_EDU following the same procedure.
Important deadlines & dates
Deadline to submit abstracts: 20 September 2017
Deadline to Register & to submit Full Papers : specified at your Acceptance Letter sent to you after submitting the Registration Form
The conference (!): 23 -26 April 2018
Call For Papers : http://coming.gr/index.php/call-for-papers/
Website : http://coming.gr/
For more information please contact : email@example.com
You can submit your abstract (no more than 300 words) using the ICCM2018_AT by email at firstname.lastname@example.org by September 20 th 2017 or/and can attach it at abstract submission form
Deadline to register and to submit full papers will be specified at your acceptance letter, in case your abstract is accepted. Decisions will be made within two (2) weeks after your submission. If you do not receive an acknowledgement of your registration or you meet any kind of problem, please contact us at email@example.com
In case you would like to participate without presenting a paper, i.e. organise a panel (session, mini conference), chair a session, review papers to be included in the conference proceedings or books, contribute to the editing of a book, or any other contribution, please send an email to Dr. Margarita Kefalaki, President of Communication Institute of Greece (firstname.lastname@example.org ).
All accepted papers will be published in the conference proceedings online with ISBN. Selected papers will be published at the Journal of Media Critiques [JMC] and/or the Cambridge Scholars and/or the Journal of Management and Training for Industries.
The registration fee is €300 (euro), covering access to all sessions, 2 lunches, coffee breaks and conference material. In addition, a number of cultural activities are organised such as a Greek Night entertainment with dinner, an educational tour around Athens (includes the Acropolis), a social dinner, a Greek islands’ cruise and a one-day visit to Delphi. For details concerning the social program, please click at Conference Social Program . The conference will take place at a luxurious hotel. A special price is reserved for ICCM2018 conference participants (you will get more information with your Acceptance Letter).
Papers can include topics on the areas of Communication, Management, and Marketing. Related disciplines will be considered, including papers on Education for the panel.
Topics are broadly defined as, but not limited to, the following:
|COMMUNICATION||Rhetoric communication, Mass Communication, Political Communication, Cultural and Intercultural Communication, Advertising, Journalism, Business communication, Communication Technology & Digital Media, Communication and education, Crisis/risk communication, Internal communication, Health communication, PR, Ethics Communication and negotiation, Media Studies, Corporate Communication, Film, Communication in General, Communication education and curriculum development (CECD), Communications advocacy and activism (CAA) , etc.|
|MANAGEMENT & MARKETING||Event Management, Cultural Management, Enterprise Resource Management, Human Resource Management, Strategic Management, Leadership Management, Performance Management, Risk Management, Health Management, Media Management, Knowledge Management, Management creativity and Innovation, Advertising and Brand Management, Strategic Management, Financial Service Management & Banking Management, Investment and portfolio Management, Risk and insurance Management, Marketing Management, Supply Chain Management Information Technology Management, Managing People, Managing Yourself, Human Resource Management, Decision Making Management, Productivity Management, Management competencies, Problem solving, Team building, Change management, etc.
Business to Business Marketing, Branding, Consumer Behavior Marketing, Cross-Cultural Marketing, Direct Marketing, Tourism Marketing, Online Marketing, Social Marketing, Small Business Marketing, Sports Marketing, etc.
|EDUCATION (Panel on education)||Teacher education, Education Leadership, Educational Foundations, Higher Education, Online Education, Education
Technology, Special Education, Teaching Methodology, Language Learning, health education, Art education/Art therapy, bilingual education, career and technical education, computer education, early childhood education, elementary education, English education, mathematics education, multicultural education, science education, social studies education, educational psychology, etc…
Academic Members responsible for the conference
* Dr Rudy R. Pugliese, Head, Mass Communication part of the conference, Professor, School of Communication, Rochester Institute of Technology, New York, with * Dr Andreas Veglis, Head, Mediated Communication Technologies part of the conference, Professor and Head, Media Informatics Lab and School of Journalism and Mass Communication, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece
* Dr Jacqueline Stefkovich , Head of the Panel on Education & Professor Emeritus, The Pennsylvania State University, USA and Ailson J. De Moraes (teacher education).
* Dr Christian Schnee, Head, Political Communication & Political Marketing part of the conference , with * Dr Carolin Rekar Munro, Associate Professor of Leadership, Faculty of Management, Royal Roads University, Canada
* Dr Omoregie Charles Osifo, Head, Management part of the conference, Assistant Professor of Public Management at the University of Vaasa Finland, with * Dr David H.Hartmann, Professor, Department of Operations and Supply Chain Management, University of Central Oklahoma, USA
* Dr Ané Pearman, Head, Intercultural communication part of the conference, Assistant Professor, Communication, Humanities Division, Tidewater Community College, USA, with * Dr Catherine Herrgott , Head, Intangible cultural heritage part of the conference, Associate researcher, Phonetics and Phonology, University of Paris III, Sorbonne Nouvelle, Paris, France
Scientific & Organising committee
* Dr Margarita Kefalaki , President of COMinG., Instructor, Open University of Greece, Greece
* Dr Rudy R. Pugliese, Professor, School of Communication, Rochester Institute of Technology, New York
* Dr. Karl-Heinz Pogner, Associate professor, Department of Intercultural Communication and Management, Copenhagen Business School, Denmark
* Dr Christian Schnee, Senior Lecturer in PR, University of Worcester, UK
* Dr Jacqueline Stefkovich, Professor Emeritus, The Pennsylvania State University, USA
* Dr Omoregie Charles Osifo, Assistant Professor of Public Management at the University of Vaasa Finland
* Dr Ané Pearman, Head of the cultural communication part ( Intercultural Communication) of the conference, Assistant Professor, Communication, Humanities Division, Tidewater Community College, USA
* Dr Andreas Veglis, Professor and Head ,Media Informatics Lab and School of Journalism and Mass Communication, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece
* Dr Carolin Rekar Munro, Associate Professor of Leadership, Faculty of Management, Royal Roads University, Canada
* Dr David H. Hartmann , Professor, Department of Operations and Supply Chain Management, University of Central Oklahoma, USA
* Dr Karen Freberg , Assistant Professor in Strategic Communications, University of Louisville, USA
* Dr.Arif Yildirim, Head of the Departments of Communication Informatics and Journalism & Assistant Professor,University of Namik Kemal, Turkey
* Dr Catherine Herrgott, Lecturer in Anthropology, Associate researcher Phonetics and Phonology, University of Paris III, Sorbonne Nouvelle, Paris, France
* Dr Manish Verma, Director, School of Communication, Amity University, India
* Dr Mary Z. Ashlock, Assistant Professor, University of Louisville, USA
* Dr Cleopatra Veloutsou , Senior Lecturer in Marketing, University of Glasgow, U.K.
* Dr George N. Nehme , Dean of the Faculty of Business Administration Université Antonine UPA, Lebanon
* Dr Soumaya J. Askri, Head of the Marketing, Language and International Trade Department at ISG Tunis & Associate Professor in Marketing, ISG, Tunisia
* Dr Raffaella Conversano , Professor, Special Education and Disability, La Sapienza, University of Rome, Italy
* Chyna Teresa Trible, Instructor, Public Relations/Communications, Visual and Performing Arts, Finger Lakes Community College, Canandaigua, New York, USA
* Dr André Boyer , Professor, Institut d’Administration des Entreprises, Université de Nice, France
* Ms Pınar Umul Ünsal, Research Assistant, Faculty of Communication, Izmir University of Economics, Izmir, Turkey
* Ms Evi Naki ,International Relations Responsible, Communication Institute of Greece, Greece
* Ms Dimitra Chaidouti, Secretariat Director, Communication Institute of Greece, Greece
* Mr Antonios-Robert Perivoliotis, Events Manager, Communication Institute of Greece, Greece
* Ms Eleni-Maria Siriou, Intercultural Relations Responsible, Communication Institute of Greece, Greece
* Ms Triantafyllia Chatzinakou , Advertising Art Director , Communication Institute of Greece
*Ms Aria Chinou, Communication Manager, Communication Institute of Greece, Greece
The Communication Institute of Greece (COMinG) was established in 2003 in France. In Greece, since 2013, it appeared as an independent academic association that has for mission to become a forum, where academics and researchers – from all over the world – can meet in Greece to exchange ideas on their research and to discuss future developments in their disciplines.
The conference is under the auspices of the European Economic Interest Grouping. Additionally the Center of Intercultural Dialog and The Braun Foundation for International Exchange are helping the conference promotion.
For more information please send an email to email@example.com (Ms. Evi Naki)
European Economic Interest Grouping, European Union
© Copyright 2013. The Communication Institute of Greece. All rights reserved.