The Communication Institute of Greece (COMinG) organises its
3rd Annual International Conference on Communication and Management (ICCM2017), 24 -27 April 2017, in Athens, Greece
The aim of this cross-disciplinary conference is to bring together academics, students, researchers and professionals from different disciplines and cultural backgrounds, so as to encourage them present their work, communicate, exchange and collaborate. Academics and professionals can participate by presenting a paper, chairing a session, organising a panel, or even just by being an observer.
* Dr Rudy R. Pugliese, Head of the Mass Communication part of the conference, Professor, School of Communication, Rochester Institute of Technology, New York
* Dr Christian Schnee, Head of the Political Communication & Political Marketing part of the conference , with * Dr Carolin Rekar Munro, Associate Professor of Leadership, Faculty of Management, Royal Roads University, Canada
* Dr Omoregie Charles Osifo, Head of the Management part of the conference, Assistant Professor of Public Management at the University of Vaasa Finland, with * Dr David H.Hartmann, Professor, Department of Operations and Supply Chain Management, University of Central Oklahoma, USA
* Dr Ané Pearman, Head of the cultural communication part ( Intercultural Communication) of the conference, Assistant Professor, Communication, Humanities Division, Tidewater Community College, USA, with * Dr Catherine Herrgott ( intangible cultural heritage), Associate researcher, Phonetics and Phonology, University of Paris III, Sorbonne Nouvelle, Paris, France
SCIENTIFIC @ ORGANISING COMMITTEE
* Dr Margarita Kefalaki , President of COMinG., Instructor, Open University of Greece, Greece
* Dr Rudy R. Pugliese, Professor, School of Communication, Rochester Institute of Technology, New York
* Dr Omoregie Charles Osifo, Assistant Professor of Public Management at the University of Vaasa Finland
* Dr Ané Pearman, Head of the cultural communication part ( Intercultural Communication) of the conference, Assistant Professor, Communication, Humanities Division, Tidewater Community College, USA
* Dr Carolin Rekar Munro, Associate Professor of Leadership, Faculty of Management, Royal Roads University, Canada
* Dr Christian Schnee, Senior Lecturer in PR, University of Worcester, UK
* Dr David H. Hartmann , Professor, Department of Operations and Supply Chain Management, University of Central Oklahoma, USA
* Dr Karen Freberg , Assistant Professor in Strategic Communications, University of Louisville, USA
* Dr.Arif Yildirim, Head of the Departments of Communication Informatics and Journalism & Assistant Professor,University of Namik Kemal, Turkey
* Dr Catherine Herrgott, Lecturer in Anthropology, Associate researcherPhonetics and Phonology, University of Paris III, Sorbonne Nouvelle, Paris, France
* Dr. Karl-Heinz Pogner, Associate professor, Department of Intercultural Communication and Management, Copenhagen Business School, Denmark
* Dr Mary Z. Ashlock, Assistant Professor, University of Louisville, USA
* Dr Cleopatra Veloutsou , Senior Lecturer in Marketing, University of Glasgow, U.K.
* Dr George N. Nehme , Dean of the Faculty of Business Administration Université Antonine UPA, Lebanon
* Dr Nadeem Akhtar, Assistant Professor, Head of the department, Department of Journalism and Mass Communication, Kohat University of Science and Technology, Pakistan
* Dr Soumaya J. Askri, Head of the Marketing, Language and International Trade Department at ISG Tunis & Associate Professor in Marketing, ISG, Tunisia
* Dr Raffaella Conversano , Professor, Special Education and Disability, La Sapienza, University of Rome, Italy
* Chyna Teresa Trible, Instructor, Public Relations/Communications, Visual and Performing Arts, Finger Lakes Community College, Canandaigua, New York, USA
* Dr Philemon Bandimaroudis , Associate Professor, Department of Cultural Technology and Communication, School of social sciences, University of the Aegean, Greece
* Dr Alexandros Baltzis, Associate Professor, School of Journalism and Mass Communication, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece
* Dr André Boyer , Professor, Institut d’Administration des Entreprises, Université de Nice, France
* Dr Peter Yannopoulos, Professor of Marketing and Business Strategy, Brock University, St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada
* Dr Yasser Mahfooz, Assistant Professor, College of Business Administration, King Saud University, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
* Mr Rizwan Sharif, Senior Lecturer in Public Relations , Media Studies and Journalism Department, University of Liberal Arts Bangladesh (ULAB), Bangladesh
* Ms Pınar Umul Ünsal, Research Assistant, Faculty of Communication, Izmir University of Economics, Izmir, Turkey
* Ms Evi Naki ,International Relations Responsible, Communication Institute of Greece, Greece
* Ms Dimitra Chaidouti, Secretariat Director, Communication Institute of Greece, Greece
* Mr Antonios-Robert Perivoliotis, Events Manager, Communication Institute of Greece, Greece
* Ms Eleni-Maria Siriou, Intercultural Relations Responsible, Communication Institute of Greece, Greece
* Ms Triantafyllia Chatzinakou , Advertising Art Director , Communication Institute of Greece
*Ms Aria Chinou, Communication Manager, Communication Institute of Greece, Greece
DEADLINES & IMPORTANT DATES
Deadline to submit abstracts: 10 October 2016
Deadline to register: specified at your Acceptance Letter sent to you after submitting the Registration Form
Deadline to submit full papers: specified at your Acceptance Letter
The conference (ICCM2017) : 24 -27 April 2017
You can submit your abstract (about 300 words) using the abstract submitting form and this Abstract Template or send your abstract via email (always using the abstract template ) at firstname.lastname@example.org by the 10th October 2016. Deadline to register and to submit full papers will be specified at your acceptance letter, in case your abstract is accepted. Decisions will be made within two (2) weeks after your submission. If you do not receive an acknowledgement of your registration, please contact us via email at email@example.com
In case you would like to participate without presenting a paper, i.e. organise a panel (session, mini conference), chair a session, review papers to be included in the conference proceedings or books, contribute to the editing of a book, or any other contribution, please send an email to Dr. Margarita Kefalaki, President of Communication Institute of Greece (firstname.lastname@example.org ).
All accepted papers will be published in the conference proceedings online with ISBN. Selected papers will be published at the Journal of Media Critiques [JMC] and/or the Cambridge Scholars and/or the Journal of Management and Training for Industries.
The registration fee is €300 (euro), covering access to all sessions, 2 lunches, coffee breaks and conference material. In addition, a number of cultural activities are organised such as a Greek Night entertainment with dinner, an educational tour around Athens (includes the Acropolis), a social dinner, a Greek islands’ cruise and a one-day visit to Delphi. For details concerning the social program, please click at Conference Social Program The conference will take place at the 5 * Metropolitan Hotel in Athens. A special price is reserved for ICCM2017 conference participants (you will get more information after your acceptance at the conference).
Papers can include topics on the areas of Communication, Management, Marketing. Related disciplines will be considered, including papers on education.Nevertheless, topics are broadly defined as, but not limited to, the following:
|COMMUNICATION||Rhetoric communication, Mass Communication, Political Communication, Cultural Communication, Advertising, Journalism, Business communication, Communication Technology & Digital Media, Communication and education, Crisis/risk communication, Intenal communication, Health communication, PR.|
|MANAGEMENT & MARKETING||Event Management, Cultural Management, Enterprise Resource Management, Human Resource Management, Strategic Management, Leadership Management, Performance Management, Risk Management, Health Management, Media Management.
Business to Business Marketing, Branding, Consumer Behavior Marketing, Cross-Cultural Marketing, Direct Marketing, Tourism Marketing, Online Marketing, Social Marketing, Small Business Marketing, Sports Marketing.
The conference is under the auspices of the Department of Cultural Technology and Communication, University of the Aegean and the The European Economic Interest Grouping. Additionally the Center of Intercultural Dialog and The Braun Foundation for International Exchange are helping to advertise the conference.
The Communication Institute of Greece (COMinG) was established in 2003 in France. Then in Greece in 2013 as an independent academic association has for mission to become a forum, where academics and researchers – from all over the world – can meet in Greece to exchange ideas on their research and to discuss future developments in their disciplines.
© Copyright 2013. The Communication Institute of Greece. All rights reserved.